Monday, May 11, 2009

Here we go...

Monday 5/11/09

Yowza, yowza, yowza. It has been beyond a long time since I have taken time out of my less than hectic schedule to devote to my musings. While I may have a handful of readers, it is doubtful that anyone has truly missed my ramblings and rantings. In fact, you probably haven't even noticed that I've been m.i.a for the past few months. Well I'm back bitches (ladies and gentleman) and I will (try) not (to) allow such lengthy periods of time pass without visiting you again (my fingers were crossed behind my back just in case).

If, by chance, you are wondering what's been happening since we last met, I will give you a brief synopsis.

Started the new year in CO. I live a couple of blocks from Invesco Field, where the Broncos play, which, if you know me, pleases me to no end. Started skiing. I'm not as bad as I thought I was. Not as good as I'd like to be. Got the best job in the history of jobs working at a granola company (I am not going to list the name of the company as they are on Google Alert and are notified every time someone blogs about them. I am very proud of my company, however, occasionally I write about the wild and crazy times I have on the weekends (occasionally = rarely) and I don't necessarily want to cross those two worlds. Know what I'm sayin'?). The name of the company rhymes with Rudy's or tooties or booties. I got a man. "What yo man got to do with me?" Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Hands off ladies. He's mine. Have seen some great shows - Widespread Panic, Sparrow Quartet, Paper Bird, Medeski and some other peeps, North MS Allstars, Greyboy Allstars, Galactic, Blue Note Jazz, Soulive, Kings of Leon, Black Keys, Korn*, the Dead... Have even more good shows coming up... Wilco, Phish, The Mile High Music Fest, Dallas Alice, Flight of the Conchords, A.B.B., Bluegrass Fest, and so on and so forth. I've been on some cool hikes, ridden an old bike, played with my bosses tike and even made friends with a few dikes. So, all and all my year has been great so far. And it can only get better now that you, my dear readers, are once again part of it.

Until next time (like, later today, not 4 months from now)...

*work task

No comments: