Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blog Break 2010

7/15/2010
12:26 p.m.

It's the middle of the day that falls in the middle of the month that falls in the middle of the year. I think that means it's time for me to start blogging again.

I really have been lacking inspiration (i.e. time) over the past few months and have completely neglected one of the things in life that truly makes me happy - writing. While I haven't had an ample amount of free time between working, playing and just living, I could have (should have) taken the moments that I spent watching the Bachelorette or The Hills (I have cable for the first time in a while and I live alone. Last time I checked, I was a woman and like most women I enjoy mindless drivel such as watching a girl go on dates with 20 different guys in one week or pondering over whether or not Audrina should get back together with Justin Bobby) and exercised my brain and my wit (or lackthereof) with a little writing.

Honestly, I doubt any of you (my 5 followers) have missed the things I had to share or brainfarts that I occasionally need to expel from my mind. In fact, I will go out on a limb and assume you have stopped following me altogether. That's okay. I don't blame you. I'm not mad at you. If anything, this is more of an outlet for me. If you find enjoyment in my rants, even better.

So, without further ado... let the blogging begin.