Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So I lied, big deal

Tuesday 8/26/08
12:45 p.m.

Okay, so I lied before when I said I was going to try to post more often. The fact of the matter is, you can't trust what I say. I have told you the same lie time and time again. Well, I'm done lying to you dear readers. How about this, I'm going to post when I feel like it. If I don't feel like it, I'm not. You can hate me for it or vow to never read my blog again. That's fine. It's your loss. Or maybe it's not. But you'll never know if you don't come back. Ha! See, I've got you now. You'll be sitting their thinking, "Oh my gosh. What if she writes something really funny and informative and I never read it. My life will be over. I will have to move to a remote rain forest somewhere where there is no news or this thing we call the internet. I will be shamed and no one will ever speak to me again." Yeah, I would go with that.

No comments: