Thursday, July 26, 2007

Boring isn't so bad

Thursday 7/26/2007
10:15 a.m.

I've always thought I had kind of a boring name. I mean, how many Jennifer's have you met in your lifetime? I probably have had at least 15 friends with the same name. And while people may alter the name somewhat and call me Jen or Jenny (I only allow my African friend, Dennis, to call me Jenny. It sounds different spoken with a Nigerian accent), it's still pretty boring. Well, The British Times Online has come up with a list of the 50 craziest baby names. Here are a few of the best:

Audio Science - Shannyn Sossamon (A Knight's Tale, 40Days and 40 Nights)
Bluebell Madonna - Gerri Halliwell (Spice Girls)
Jazz Domino - Joe Strummer (The Clash)
Memphis Eve - Bono
Rocket - Robert Rodriguez (Sin City)
Sage Moonblood - Slyvester Stallone
Sever Sirius - Andre 3000 & Erykah Badu

Come to think of it, Jennifer isn't so bad after all.

No comments: