Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What's for dinner? Toilet Paper!


Tuesday 7/24/2007
2:11 p.m.

So, today I did not get arrested for driving under the influence while having a suspended license and possession of cocaine. Hooray for me!

Is there something that tastes good in a roll of toilet paper? Last night when I got home, I noticed shredded toilet paper all over the floor. Apparently my dog, who as I stated yesterday, never gets fed, was starving so much that she resorted to eating a roll of toilet paper. Odd.
Well, she must have really loved it. This morning when I got out of bed, I once again noticed that there was toilet paper shredded all over the floor. Of course, this was my last remaining roll of toilet paper. And of course, like most people, I really had to go to the bathroom when I awoke. Is there any nutritional value in toilet paper? Will this hurt her? Considering she has eaten cigarette butts, egg shells, banana peels, and even cow shit, I'm going to assume she will be fine. Even better, when she poops, she'll automatically be wiping her ass.


(The picture above is not of Sidney. Apparently Labs love toilet paper.)

No comments: