Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The ghosts of kitties past

Tuesday 8/14/2007
1:56 p.m.



Yesterday I wrote about the disturbing odor in the trashcan, stating that I thought it could be decomposing kitty flesh. Well, last night I had a dream. I will spare you all of the details, but the kitties were there. Someone locked them in the basement and left them. I returned to the house and heard a banging noise coming from downstairs. Then I heard the sound of meowing. Only, it wasn't "meow" it was "no", but it sounded like "meow". I opened the door and three crying kittens came running out. At the bottom of the stairs was about 20 piles of poop.

Well, a week ago I had to take Rocky, the puppy who they just let wander where he pleases, upstairs. Do you know what it smelled like up there? 20 piles of poop.

The kittens are calling out to me. I am the only one that can help avenge their death. The next time I see the owner of these innocent angels, I am going to say, "Hey, whatever happened to those kittens? Do you still have them." The truth will be known.

No comments: