Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Job, no blog

Tuesday 8/21/2007
7:58 p.m.

I would like to apologize to all of my loyal and devoted readers. I started my new job at Noveen Consulting yesterday. I can't even begin to tell you how much better it is than my previous job. Oh wait, yes I can:
1) My boss is nice
2) I don't get sawdust all over my clothes when I sit down.
3) I don't have to walk through a hot steamy warehouse to use a bathroom that doesn't have a clean sink, paper towels or soap.
4) I make more money
5) I don't fear for my life while driving to work
6) It takes me 5 minutes to get to work.
7) I can go home at lunch and play with my dog.
8) I get a credit card and a cell phone.
9) Should I continue?

Anyway, I'm not really sure what I'm allowed to look at on the internet. And I don't want to risk getting in trouble for posting on my blog. So, for now, there probably won't be posts everyday. I know, I know. How will you ever survive? I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and join the rest of society by buying a computer. Until then my friends...

No comments: