Thursday, August 16, 2007

While I'm at it

Thursday 8/16/2007
11:07 a.m.



Since I am interpreting my dreams, I figured I may as well check out the meaning behind the kitty dream, other than it is the precious angels calling out to me.

CAT - Because a cat is often an easy source of physical contact and affection it can depict the need to be cared for and warm affection, even sexual love accompanied with intense warm feelings.

For some women cats are a substitute baby, it is therefore used in many dreams to represent a woman's urge or need to care for someone, or directly her need to reproduce, therefore desire for sex; refined female sexuality or ruttiness unless the cat is markedly a tom.

Group of cats: Group of women; relating to the different moods or feelings.
(There were 3 kittens in my dream)

Kitten: Feelings about vulnerability or babyhood; feelings about caring for someone or something vulnerable; parental urges, perhaps protectiveness.

Speaking cat: Ability to express feminine feelings, intuition or sexuality; a realization of feelings of physical hunger or emotional or sexual attraction.
(The kittens in my dream were saying "no")

No comments: