Friday, August 17, 2007

Will you stay here and...

Friday
8/17/2007
11:54 a.m.

Rock my dream???

Last night I had another odd dream involving a musician. My mother and I were dining at the Monkey Wrench, a local restaurant in Louisville. As we were finishing our meal, I happened to look over at another table. Who, you may ask, is sitting at the table?

Yeah, this guy.
Bret Michaels is having lunch with his mom and his two kids. They were getting up to leave and he looks over at our table. I didn't want to be weird or anything, so I just waved. Well, he looks at me kind of funny and then walks over to my table. "Hello," he said.
"Hi. I watch your show every week (which, I do by the way). It's great."
"Oh, Thanks. Hey, did you happen to go to high school with Larry Scott?"
Uh, what? Yes, I did go to school with Larry Scott. I probably haven't thought about that guy since we graduated. Why on earth would Bret Michaels know Larry Scott.
"Yeah, I did. How do you know Larry?"
"Oh, I just know him from back in the day. He's a really great guy."
"Yeah, he was always really nice. How did you know that I went to school with Larry?"
"I just got a feeling. Funny, huh?"
"Yeah. Funny."
"Well, it was nice talking to you. Enjoy your lunch."
"Thanks. Bye."

I would try to interpret this, but I wouldn't know where to begin. It was really weird. Bret was also wearing a purple shirt. Does that signify anything?

No comments: