Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Longest day ever

Wednesday 8/1/2007
11:48 a.m.

Oh my God. Is this the longest day of the year or what? It isn't even noon yet, but I feel like I've been at work for 19.35 hours.
I haven't been able to breath since Monday and I'm about ready to rip my nose off. That being said, I have always had issues with my large snout, especially when you look at it from the left (beak-like appearance). So, maybe if I rip it off, I could get a new one. Ashlee Simpson is awesome.

1 comment:

searchingforsunshine said...

You are seriously not right Jen...you do not have a large snout nor is it beak-like...your writing is so imaginative, and so is your visual perception of yourself..silly, silly girl. I personally think that you are a beautiful girl..who I have never seen look bad or take a bad pic. If you want to pick on body parts...try having no chin.