Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A fun way to spend the day

Wednesday 10/24/2007
4:13 p.m.

So, I just got back from having a reverse root canal.

It was so awesome. 2 years ago I had a root canal. Actually I had two, one on both sides of my mouth. Well, apparently something was done incorrectly, which caused leakage within the canal. Again, awesome.

Today I had to sit in the chair for nearly 2 hours with my mouth pried open. I wasn't given any gas and I wasn't given any meds. The only thing they gave me was a pair of goggles so the pieces of tooth that were being drilled on wouldn't fly out and hit me in the eye.
I left the office with a lot less money, no drugs, and the entire right side of my face swollen and numb. I haven't eaten since 6:30 this morning and I won't be able to eat for a few more hours. Obviously I am bitchy now, but I don't care. I'm going to bitch and complain until someone gives me something for my pain.

(this is what I need/want)

Oh, and the best part - I get to do the other side of my mouth on Monday. Awesome.

No comments: