Thursday, October 25, 2007

What I want for Halloween

Thursday 10/25/2007
8:32 a.m.

I normally don't post this early in the morning, but I was going about my daily routine of reading ads on Craigslist and came across this:



Is she not the cutest wittle ting you've ever seen? The ad said that an "adoption fee is required" but it doesn't say how much. I'm guess she's going to cost a pretty penny. However, if any of my readers want to give me a great Halloween present (Yes, people give Halloween presents. I always got them when I was little and just because I'm 26 years old, doesn't mean I'm too old to still get them.), I think she would be a good one. In fact, I've already come up with some names for the little precious:

1) Regina Miller (named after my hero)
2) Clementine
3) Romo
4) Miss Bully (Maroon...White...)

Okay, so whoever decides they want to be my best friend for life, go to craigslist and check out the puppy, get her for me, and call me.

Thanks!

No comments: