Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Listen up

Tuesday 10/2/2007
11:46 a.m.

About a month or so ago, I commented on a post that I forgot to call my grandfather on Grandparent's Day. I said that the boycotter told me it was on Monday, when in actuality, it was on Sunday. I made it seem like it was his fault that I missed the day. It wasn't his fault. The calendar he was reading showed that Grandparent's Day was on Monday. He had nothing to do with me not calling my grandfather. So, I am apologizing for portraying boycotter in a negative light. Boycotter, if you ever stop boycotting my blog, I'm sorry. I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Half hearted. Insincere. Downright unbelievable. As the Boycotter's expert legal advisor, I will advise him to continue the boycott until further notice. Good day.