Thursday, October 11, 2007

It must have been something I eight

Thursday 10/11/2007
4:21 p.m.

Last night, like most nights, I had an unusual dream. There were lots of things going on, but the main thing I remember is that I was looking for a new house to rent. I had driven around for hours and hours and didn't see a single place. Then, as I was heading back home, there was house after house after house for rent. All of them were being rented by the same realty company. I never saw the name of the company, but their phone number was 888-8888. Today I Googled the number and found out it is registered to Genesis Of Pittsburgh Incorporated. Apparently this is an overseas adoption service that is a huge scam. What does this mean????

Dreaming about the number 8 means:
- This number 8 is a perfectly balanced symbol and indicates expansion through balance.

Oh my god. Would I have tried to adopt a child through GPI to expand my family?

- Eight stands for power of authority, success, karma, material gains, regeneration, and wealth. When the number eight appears in your dream, trust your instincts and intuition.

Hell yeah. I'm about to be powerful, successful and rich, bitch.

- A number of spiritual perfection, also meaning "perfect in form" or "perfectly complete."

I don't need to explain this one.

Okay, I just found this when I searched Google images for 888-8888.


What did I learn from my dream? I can try to adopt a baby and get scammed. I can call for a cab in FL. I can order a pizza in Ontario (519-888-8888). I can get a mani/pedi at Pampered Studio (608-888-8888).

Okay, obviously I am looking at the images while I am typing. But... I just found this one under 888-8888.

This is a sign. Literally and metaphorically.

No comments: