Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm late...but not like that

Thursday 11/1/2007
9:22 a.m.



As we all know, yesterday was Halloween, which happens to be one of my favorite holidays. It's the only day of the year when you can dress like a total freak and no one will think twice about it. You want to dress like a total hooker and go to work? No problem. You're a guy who likes to wear ladies clothes but doesn't want anyone to know? Today's your day. I fully intended on writing post after post on all of the delightful joys that Halloween brings yesterday. However, my boss decided otherwise and I was stuck in meetings and working on projects all day long. Well, as they say (whoever "they" is), better late than never. So, hopefully I won't offend anyone by devoting a little of my time towards All Hallows Day.

No comments: