Friday, November 30, 2007

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

Friday 11/30/2007
2:26 p.m.

So, this has turned out to be the day that will not end. It's almost 2:30 and I feel like I've been at work for 13 hours and 25 minutes. I'm the only one in the office and it is very quiet. It's all I can do to stay awake. My boss has a bucket of chocolate candy that is taunting me, "Eat us. The chocolate will help you stay awake. One little Kit-Kat won't hurt." Right. Before you know it I will have eaten 4 mini Kit-Kats, 3 Reece's Cups and 18 Snickers. No thanks.

I think the real reason why I'm so ready to get out of here is because I will be traveling to Nashville after work. I'm going to stay with my dear friend Ginnie and we are going to have some serious female bonding. We are going out for sushi tonight, hiking tomorrow in the day, going to see Dirty Dozen Brass Band tomorrow night, and then hopefully to the Titans game on Sunday. It looks to be a grand weekend. Hopefully I will be able to fill you in once I return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a rare jewel and i love you... thanks for the sweet blog