Friday, November 30, 2007

Sad day for musings

Friday 11/30/2007
9:07 a.m.

I have some bad news folks. Yesterday at work, our boss informed us that we had to limit our internet usage. Therefore, it seems as though I won't be able to post as much as I have been. I know, I know. It's a hard thing to hear. I almost don't believe it myself. But try to stay strong. I won't forget about you or Paul Rudd. It's not like we're breaking up, we're just taking time apart. I'll still check in on you a few times a week, just not every day. Or maybe this will be a good thing. Now I will just have to suck it up and get a new computer. This could be a good thing after all, a blessing in disguise. I will try to leave you with enough reading material to get you through the next few days. It's just a bump in the road, my friends. We shall overcome.

No comments: