Tuesday, November 20, 2007

She's back

Tuesday 11/20/2007
1:50 p.m.

Remember the slightly overweight woman I have mentioned in previous posts? Well, to my delight, I saw her as I was returning for lunch. And my assumption was right. Do you know what she had in her hand as she slowly strolled towards the building? That's right. A Rally's bag and a big Rally's drink. I knew she couldn't resist the Toasted Double Melt with pepperjack cheese.

That warm, toasty burger with two juicy, hand-seasoned, all-beef patties topped with seasoned grilled onions, creamy cheddar cheese sauce, mayonnaise and pepperjack cheese, all served on bakery fresh toasted sourdough bread just melts in her mouth. And that extra bacon on the side is like icing on that huge Kroger cake she was carrying that day.

Well, we reached the door at the same time. She and her equally sized co-worker went in ahead of me. And do you think they held the door open for the semi-skinny girl? No. I was literally 2 seconds behind them and they didn't even hold the door. My only guess is that one day she googled "Rally's", my blog came up, and she read what I wrote about her.

No comments: