Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bust out the Crystal

Thursday 9/13/2007
11:25 a.m.

Drop the balloons, throw your confetti, blow those things that make annoying noises. It's my 100th post!



What a journey it's been. You've been there with me through the good times and the bad. When I ran out of gas... you were there. When my bitch ate the toilet paper rolls... you were there. When I got a new job... you were there. When the Bulldogs got creamed by the Tigers on opening night of college football... you were... Wait. Where the hell where you? You sure weren't cheering for the Dawgs. I didn't hear one ring of a cowbell. One "Maroon... White." Where were you? Were you at home watching Big Brother? Where you with your church friends playing Bunko? You weren't there. We lost and it was all your fault. I guess you've only been there for the good times and a couple of bad times but not the really bad times. Some faithful reader you are.

I am going to celebrate my 100th blog alone... in my room... with a box of graham crackers and some pomegranate juice. Yay 100. You're the best blog ever.

No comments: