Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Part of his cultural upbringing?

Wednesday 9/19/2007
2:48 p.m.



I was reading Time magazine on my lunch break, as I often do, and came across a very disturbing comment made by the newest big mouth on The View. That woman who seems to be a lesbian, but really has a thing for white dudes said that convicted felon, Michael Vick's dogfighting is "part of his cultural upbringing" in the South. WTF is she talking about? First of all, she was born in NY. What does she know about Southern upbringing? And Vick was born in Virginia. When did Virginia become Southern. The South, in my opinion as a Southerner, includes the following states: MS, AL, AK, TN, GA, FL, LA. I mean, I guess VA was a Confederate state or whatever, but please. It ain't the South. And Secondly, dogfighting is not part of a Southern upbringing. I have never seen a dog fight, never heard about a dog fight, never known anyone who was involved in dog fighting. Whoopi needs to keep her big mouth shut. If she wants to see a Southern dogfight, tell her to come over to my house and I will beat the dog s*** out of her. What? What? Bring it Whoopi. Bring it.

No comments: