Thursday, September 13, 2007

More like manicotti

Thursday 9/13/2007
3:15 p.m.

This just in: My boyfriend is boycotting my blog. I'm assuming it's because he doesn't like me talking about him on here or something. Well, since he's now boycotting it, I guess I can finally tell all of the dirty secrets I've been hiding without fearing that he may read it. Ahhh... I feel like a giant tanker has been just rolled off my back.

Freedom of Speech is the concept of being able to speak freely without censorship. It is often regarded as an integral concept in modern liberal democracies. The right to freedom of speech is guaranteed under international law through numerous human rights instruments, notably under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Source: Wikipedia

No comments: