Thursday, September 6, 2007

Yeah Hank, we're ready

Thursday 9/6/2007
3:11 p.m.



It's Thursday boys and girls, and you know what that means... Opening night of football!!!! Colts vs. Saints.

While I'm now a mid-west girl and am surrounded by millions of Colts fans, my shouts and cheers will be only for the boys from the Dirrttty Dirrtty tonight. Drew, Deuce, Reggie, Will Smith, Charles Grant... Jammal, Jamar, Jeff, Jahri and Jon are going to march right over those Colts.

In what could possibly be a preview of the next Superbowl, the current Superbowl champs are going down faster than a crack-ho in Compton (Not that I've ever been anywhere near Compton. But one would guess...). However, I have to hope that Peyton has a somewhat decent night, since he is my fantasy QB. But I have a feeling that the Saints offense isn't going to be fazed by the Colts defense.

Reggie Bush is the man. Reggie Wayne is the man. Who's the bigger man?

Duh.

No comments: