Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Dream Team

Wednesday 9/5/2007
4:37 p.m.

I would like to introduce you to the Fantasy Team that will crush the hopes of every other fantasy team in the entire solar system. Or maybe just in my league. It is my great pleasure to introduce you, my loyal readers, to Broncos for the Win.



QB - Peyton Manning - 809 TD passes
QB - Brady Quinn - 517 TD passes
RB - Shaun Alexander - combined with all of my RBs - 7,852,269,342 yards rushing
RB - Laurence Maroney
RB - Jerious Norwood
RB - Tatum Bell
RB - Deuce McAllister
RB - Travis Henry
WR - Plaxico Burress - combined with all of my RBs - They will rush the ball 9mil
WR - Torry Holt times, for a total gain of 17 billion yards and 15003 TDs
WR - Reggie Wayne*
TE - Jeremy Shockey
PK - Jason Elam - He's going to kick a lot balls.
DST - Denver - Defensive and special

*Reggie Wayne is my pre-season pick for all-star. He plays for Indianapolis. You know who else played for Indianapolis? Reggie Wayne - Reginald Wayne Miller. My hero.

No comments: