Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Update: Friday

Monday 9/24/2007
11:07 a.m.

I just know you're dying to know what wild and crazy things I did this weekend. Well, I will not keep you in suspense any longer.

Worked. Worked out. Went to boycotter's house. Took a shower. Got dressed. Went out for sushi.
Oh my god. It was so good. I was full. Sato is the best. He is very funny. Maybe the funniest Asian I know. Then again I don't know that many Asian people. I'll just say he's the funniest sushi chef I know. Wait. I don't know that many sushi chefs either. He's a funny guy. Went back to boycotter's house. Put all of the items for the garage sale into my car. Wait. I don't have a garage. Yard sale. Drove home. Was too lazy to unload all of the yard sale items. Left them in the car. Went in. Watched tv while I priced items for yard sale and made signs to put on the street. Went to bed around 12:30.

No comments: